Uncharted Waters Online Game Tips
+ Add Tip & Cheat
Uncharted Waters Online Game Tips
Here are some useful tips for Uncharted Waters Online, it may come in handy once you read this one.
- The higher your court rank the larger the safe capacity.
- Whenever the total level becomes +5 collect presents from Level Supporter NPCs around town.
- You can produce food items that recovers vigour with cooking skills.
- Use the purchase order to reset purchasable amount of trade goods.
- Talk to the NPCs around the city mansion to learn new skills.
- When the ship's durability is low use repair skill to recover.
- Open a bazaar anywhere anytime by going to Community -> Bazaar.
- Click on the person icon on the bottom right of the chat window to gesture.
- Travel on auto-sailing mode by using sail control skill. In auto-sailing mode, ship's speed comes up to fastest speed.
- To read a book in the archives you need a relative language skill or interpretation from other sailor.
- A single bank interest payment can be no higher than 5,000 ducats.
- Buy the tavern girl a drink to give her a gift.
- Increase friendliness with tavern girl buy giving her a gift. When the relation gets intimate the tavern girl will report quest results to outside areas (except school quests).
- If you are afraid you might get lost in the outskirts, purchase marking ribbons in advance. Using the item will get you back to the entrance immediately.
- See a list of guilds that are currently recruiting at the Company Administration Office.
- Use rescue skill or lifesavers item to recover from shipwreck and continue sailing.
- Use fishing skill or fish bate item at sea, or at shore to start fishing.
- Use the bell of withdrawal item during a melee battle to escape.
- To speak to a higher ranking NPC you must be dressed above a certain formality level.
- Open the mini-map by pressing Ctrl + G key at any city. Click on the mini map icon to instantly move to the location.
- Using the caution skill while sailing will reduce the chances of raides/ambushes.
- A fleet can consist up to five people. Try forming a fleet with your friends!
- When the sail is damaged use the spare sail to continue with the voyage.
- When rats invade the ship during a voyage use rodent killer for rodent control.
- When the ship catches on fire use fire fighting skills or fire buckets to extinguish.
- When the wheel is damaged use the spare rudder wheel to continue the voyage.
- When a fight breaks out amongst the sailors use command skill or Cat-o'-nine-tails to settle the brawl.
- When the deck is dirty use a deck brush to clean.
- If the sailors are suffering from insomnia use the hammock so that they can sleep peacefully and solve the problem.
- Certain items are required to change jobs. These items are available only after completing certain quests.
- General skill's limit is 10 while favoured skills can be up to 15.
- The experience points to extend a favoured skill rank is only half that of a general skill.
- Press the C key to see more information on the characters.
- You can register up to seven battle cannons. Designate each cannon to keys F1 to F7 to fire.
- When purchasing trade good hold down the Ctrl key to buy the maximum amount.
- High fame or national events will grant you extra entry permits.
- Battle fame can be acquired by winning a battle (Sea or Land) against NPCs.
- Hire an aide through a barkeep at any tavern.
- Certain treasure chests need unlocking skills to open.
- Raise the sail by using Insert key or lower using by Delete key.
- Use the Numlock key to keep moving forward automatically at sea and on land.
- Giving an item to the aide will only change its appearance. The option of item will not apply.
- When drunk sit on the floor or chair for quick recovery.
- You cannot use the liner when the ship is loaded with trade goods or if you have taken up a quest with time limits.
- Use first aid kit during sea battle to recover some of the lost sailors during that battle.
- When there is a leak in the ship using the pail can to prevent from sinking.
- Use the carillon bells to ease the sailors' homesickness.
- Use the lime juice item to cure the sailors' scurvy.
- Use the shanty score to soothe the sailors' anxiety.
- The first aide is available for hiring when a certain level reaches 20.
- When you are unable to join school chat due to a participant number restriction go to a designated job instructor and go to Class Register -> Join to enter the chat room. (upon available spot.)
- When you are unable to speak to an NPC due to language barriers ask another user to form a fleet with you. If the other fleet member has the language skill you require the conversation will be automatically interpreted.
- You must share a common language to invite the user to join your fleet.
You can choose to hire the user through recruit fleet option.